Range of Services
Our services for architects and designers range from rendering and furniture design to site measurement, plan submissions, digital presentations and private project management software tools, including custom apps.
Projects are accelerated by our robust API platform. Panafold is reinventing design capture and presentation for the digital era, building mobile and desktop apps for presenting designed spaces in intuitive ways.
Email email@example.com for more information
Visualization & Presentation
● 3D virtual visualization;
● 3D modeling (Revit, SketchUp, etc.);
● Renderings (hand sketches, digital or immersive with 360° views);
● Collaborative tools for shared 360° reviews, shareable immersive views of designed spaces & objects through VR, and AR content;
● Coordinate design teams through private online rendering review, image sharing or commenting for iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows.
Custom Products and Designs
● Custom furniture design;
● Furniture, fittings and fixture design support;
● Fabrication management;
● Customized Android or iOS App for project coordination.
● Asset management software that helps architects & realtors to present client projects, interior designers to present their portfolios and showrooms to display and manage inventory;
● We can present your product suite on a custom designed website and provide copy in English or other languages.
3D Physical Modeling
● Create drawings and digital forms for laser cutting, wood shop and CAD processing;
● Physical architectural/interior model making;
● Physical industrial/furniture model making;
● Physical study model making.
● Professional architecture drawings;
● Create/prepare/review AutoCAD (or other) furniture, space and floor plans;
● Drawing set submission.
● Architectural project support including plan submissions;
● Project work with our existing partnerships with tradespeople, fabricators and showrooms;
● Work-site support (such as site measurements, photos);
● Professional network support;
● Sourcing (we’re down the street from SF Design Center);
● Digital presentation support: mobile and desktop;
● Software installation onsite;
● Product and general project support.
We help many of our successful clients to build their business by giving them guaranteed access to services through a monthly retainer with optional hours increases. Pricing is based on time booked.
What you’ll experience :
The ability to work with an entire trained team with backgrounds in architecture, interior design, furniture design, fashion design, industrial design, website design, software design and engineering.
A check-in at the end of each working day.
The ability to request elbow-to-elbow work sessions.
Site visit/site measurement services.
Meeting in person as requested.
Both custom and industry-standard software provided (e.g., Adobe suite, AutoCAD, Rhino, VRay.)
Subscribers have guaranteed access to services, and in-depth weekly progress check-ins.